31 October 2009

Prayers for October 2009



"Almighty Creator of All Things I thank you for this day and the achievements that I have managed with your guidance and love, so that I can rest knowing that I have left nothing undone which I could have achieved and that I may look forward to another day tomorrow clear in the understanding that I am loved and appreciated for what I am.  Amen."

"Almighty Divine Spirit of all the Universe, I wish to give my gratitude and thanks to you for my creation, which I know was to given all that I have in helping my fellow man upon this earth plane until my time is over and I can return from whence I came, but with new experiences that shape my soul to others tasks to come.  Amen."

"Great Spirit of Divine Life, who gives us the purpose and the strength to carry on, please let your love manifest through our thoughts and actions, so that this World can be a better place because we are here.  Amen."

"Almighty Divine Creator, I thank you for your grace and love and allowing me to enjoy the power of your creation and the spiritual understanding, which causes me to progress and feel the knowing of what is there and what is not.  Help me to worship your light both within and without, so that I know you are there and guiding daily through this lifetime.  Thank you.  Amen."

"Great Spirit, Divine and Holy in all ways, we ask that you allow peace and healing to come to the earth plane and that Man is allowed to see his errors of discernment in his material outlook and turning his back on spirituality and love of his fellow man and all your creations.  Amen."

"Please would you send us the strength and health that we need to get by as we are so weary and bruised at this time.  Show us the way to get ourselves ready so that we are capable of given service when the time comes.  Thank you and Amen."

"Great Divine Spirit, I thank you for your love and direction so that I can help others less fortunate than myself.  May I give healing with words as well as hands, so that your gift may be appreciated by all who I can help each day that I live on this earth plane.  Amen."

"Almighty Divine Creator of all things in the Matter World and in the Spirit Realms, thank you for your guidance and strength so that we can get through these heavy dimensional vibrations of this earth plane and survive from day to day, knowing that we are loved and protected from harm and that by our intentions we are shown to be your servants in truth and harmony.  Amen."

"Great Spirit Divine we are blessed by your Universal love and we strive to be worthy of the gifts we have from you and we ask that we may continue to live in your light and show others of the glow within us as we live our lives in your grace and favour.  Amen."

"Help us, Great Creator and Father to us all, to pick our way through the maze of Mans intrigues of self interest and deceit, so that we can retain our own knowledge of what is right and wrong and that society can stop bleeding and be healed with unconditional love.  Amen."

"Thank you for the wonders of the day and the confirmation of your love.  Help me to get through the little mishaps that I put in my way and magnify their importance against the great wonders that you continue to put before me.  Amen."

"In trust and love we complete another day and give thanks for all the support and love that we receive to do what God asks of us and our guides equip us to do what is needed as daily we listen to complete our work and progress on that path until we can come home at last.  Amen."

"Thank you for a wonderful day of giving and working in your power to bring rewards to others who deserve release from their sufferings and a lightening of their load.  Amen."

"Help us and give us strength and courage as we try to disperse darkness and hostile energies to the state of love and harmony and returning spirit of your creation to its rightful place.  Amen."

"Help us Universal Force of love and harmony to learn to look to you with trust and fulfilment to find our strengths and know that our weaknesses are filled with strong healing and love that we may prosper in your service to our fellow man.  Amen."

"Great is the mystery that has been weaved around your name and the presence which is but within us and without us.  Help us to peel away the layers that Man has woven in our minds and see you clearly in our hearts and souls.  Amen."

"May we be at peace as we seek to help others less fortunate than ourselves and bring enlightenment to all who are prepared with open minds and open hearts to understand that God is love and we are loved.  Amen."

"Let me lead by example and show the World and its peoples that I know of your greatness and that you love and help all those you have made and have given your very being into our care to give love and strength to each other and respect and gratitude to you.  Amen."

"Help us to know you for what and where you are, Great and Divine Eternal Spirit of All Life.  May we always find you in our deepest moments of joy and despair as we struggle with ourselves and our understanding.  Amen."

"Thank you for all the support that I have received through this day.  I know I am loved, but I still get bruised by the things that many say when they know little to judge for themselves.  Bless all who pass and return home at the end of this part of their journey.  Amen."

"Thank you for the time when we can relax and enjoy some respite from the troubles of the World and our fellow man.  We need your strength and your love and lighter vibrations to carry us forward to be strong when required and always compassionate as we give, so do we receive.  Thank you for being there for us.  Amen."

"Thank you for the achievements of this day as I feel stronger and more rested than of late and I feel less pressure on me to go out and do your bidding as I stand up to give the best account of myself and my beliefs to my fellow man.  Amen."

"Allow us to follow our strength and bring about truth and honesty in the World about us.  Too many think that they can get away with doing without you and the Universal Laws that bind us together in fellowship and love and bring harmony to the way that things are meant to be.  Amen."

"Go forward with us and take us where we need to go to fulfil our destinies.  We are hard pressed and sore, as we are so bruised and buffeted by the material world as we take our spiritual pathway, so give us the strength and courage that we need.  Amen."

"Go forward and take me with you so I may reach news lands and ideals of peace and harmony as I tread the path of life through the light and darkness of earthly vibrations, trying to bring love and healing wherever I go.  Amen."

"Grant us your peace of mind that when we listen to our conscience we hear that direction which we should take as well as the clear distinction of knowing what is right and what is wrong.  Thank you for your strength which guides us well.  Amen."

"Please help us not to lose our sense of purpose as we progress along life's path, because if we do then we lose our momentum and drift through life not realising anything and contribute nothing to the greater good and come home with empty pockets.  Amen."

"God bless the World, so that we can all do our bit to turn around the misdeeds of the greed and lust, so that our old people and our children can find a way to survive the horrors that Mankind is storing up for the destruction of the natural world and the basic rights of all who exist here.  Amen."

"God bless all those who bless themselves with the strength and determination to do the Creators bidding and to help all creatures to see the end as a new beginning and a pathway to the light of further understanding.  Amen."

"Look deep into my heart and cleanse the pools of pain that I carry for myself and my fellow man.  Let healing rays shine into men's hearts and minds so that they may have dulled the thoughtlessness of their actions and in time may love reside there once again.  Amen."

"When the wonders of Spirit lodge deeply in our hearts, we become braver and stronger and this courage makes us able to take on greater work and to stand up for ourselves and what is right and proper and we do not stand alone.  Amen."



No comments:

Post a Comment